Wednesday, March 23, 2011

chocolate was calling my name...

so that's what I had for dinner... my chocolate haystack pudding concoction.... followed up by a super EASY. RAW. salad... it's one of my faves... mini cucumbers (those persian pickles) and grape tomatoes.  Sometimes when I'm feeling really energetic I'll slice in a bit of onion... tonight it was sans onion.  The dressing.... super EASY... Truffle Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Agave, and a dash of pepper.... and I don't even bother mixing it up first....  I simply: 1- pour a bit of the vinegar, 2-drizzle aprx 1 tbls (or a little less) truffle oil (I get mine from Fish Creek in Wisconsin... online, of course cuz it's EASY --- but uhm, not raw....) and 3- drizzle some fab agave.  The sprinkle to in the Pepperman (everytime I think or say 'Pepperman' there is a tune that plays in my head... it's like an intro to a superhero... Da Da Da DAAAAA.... PepperMANNNN!)

So do I make the chocolate haystack pudding concoction.... EASY. RAW. this is definitely LIVING:
take a ripe avocado... chopped or whatever and put into your food processor... (I've got a perfect sized one for me or two... it's larger than the mini-chop, smaller than a full-on 14 cupper... I think it's a 4 cup or something) anyway.... add agave to the avocado then pulse or blend til it is somewhat mixed... then add in a tbsp or so of raw cacao powder... it's really however you like it..... taste it... make your adjustments (too sweet? add a bit more cacao... not sweet enough, add more agave)... then add in your raw coconut flakes... pulse a few times to mix.... then you can either refridgerate OR you can barely have time to put it into a bowl before you're eating it. For Dinner.  ; )  I'll take a pic one of these days.

This morning had my fave green smoothie.  Now you KNOW I love me some GREEN and this smoothie is about as green as they come..... can't you just see how full of live and love it is???? This one is about 4 oz water, 1 banana, 2 apples, 3 cups spinach..... YUM!!!!  It's an EASY way to increase your 'greens' consumption and it totally tastes like fruit....!

So uhm, yeah, tomorrow night I'm having over a few peeps to discuss a community garden plot we're sharing.... I'm making dinner.  All RAW... ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! WooHOO!!!!

oh... and they don't know it yet.  ; )

I'll be sure to take pics.  And you know me... it WILL be EASY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment